In 2002, we began presenting an Annual Dinner Show on the first Sunday of March in the Friendship Hall of the UCC Church. Each year a delicious dinner is served with entertainment to follow.
Some years the March show was repeated in September; one year, a different show was performed as a Dessert Show in September. The Dessert Shows featured coffee and an all-you-can-eat dessert bar for $5 paid at the door.
Winter Dinner Show
- 2002 - One Act Play - "The Committee Meeting" Performed by the Jack Pine Players. Tickets were $10
- 2003 - Ryan Pels with Musical Entertainment
- 2004 - Fibber McGee & Mollie in “The Census Taker” from the Golden Age of Radio, A WNAC reenactment of the July 6, 1950 radio program with commercials by Ann DeGray. Tickets were $10
- 2005 - Fibber McGee & Mollie in “Fibber Has a Stomach Ache” from the Golden Age of Radio, a reenactment of a 1950’s radio program. The show was sponsored by “Jensen’s Wax” commercials by Ann DeGray. Tickets were $10.
- 2006 – “The Geritol Frolics” A program on traveling musically across the US on Historic Old Route 66.Tickets were $10
- 2007 – “Father Knows Best” from the Golden Age of Radio, a WNAC reenactments of the pilot radio show, Sponsored by “Smackswell House of Coffee” with commercials by Joanne Morén. Tickets were $10.
- 2008 – “The Woodtick Trio” An evening of food, music, fun and laughter provided by three members of the well-known Woodtick theatre group in Akeley. Tickets were $10.
- 2009 – “The Brobergs” – An entertaining evening of food, Music and fun including piano solos, and duet with sax, drums, a voice solo all interspersed with sing-a-long numbers. Tickets were $10.
- 2010 – “Our Miss Brooks: Madison High is Cold.” A WNAC reenactment.
- 2011 – Fibber McGee & Molly in “Fibber is Housesitting” from the Golden Age of Radio, A WNAC reenactment. Tickets were $10, sold in advance only.
- 2012 – Fibber McGee & Molly in “The Housekeeper” from the Golden Age of Radio, a WNAC reenactment. Dinner was ham and scalloped potatoes. Tickets were $10, sold in advance only.
- 2013 – “Just Us the Band.”
- 2014 – No show.
- 2004 -The One Act Show, “I’m Herbert” – An evening of comedy, song and the one act play from the Broadway Show “You Know I Can’t Hear You When the Water’s Running”. Tickets were $5
- 2005 - Gibber McGee & Mollie in “Fibber Has a Stomach Ache” Repeat of the Winter Dinner Show.